5.25.2008

QUOTES FROM A LEADER II


"We accept criticism because it leads us to the right path. All humans err. A successful man, in my opinion, may err twice, but he will succeed eight times.
Unless I am one hundred percent sure about an idea, I will not implement it. Once I am convinced, I do not hesitate, even if others are sceptical of its chances of success".

"I don’t like those who agree with me on everything. He who always compliments you does not respect you, but he who comes to you with advice and tells you, “That’s wrong,” loves and respects you, or why would he do it…If someone criticises me, I respect them, because it means they care about me and about my country.
Every man should have a vision and objectives and set himself a certain time in which to achieve them".

"I say that freedom is a gift of trust and responsibility".


SHEIKH MOHAMMED BIN RASHID AL MAKTOUM